Friday, February 6, 2015

Cristine Reyes Shares Baby's Ultrasound

Cristine Reyes (known as Cristine Klenk in real life) just recently shared the ultrasound photo of her baby girl. The actress is currently in her third trimester.


"Profile view of my daughter inside my tummy. I just can't wait anymore my little angel. You are one of my five most precious treasures in my heart. The five treasures that gives real JOY and MEANING into my life."  (week 26, day 5. 13 weeks and 2 days left) #mothertobe #motherhood #pregnant #preggo

  

She also candidly shared snaps of her snack stash of chocolate bars.


Alongside snaps of other food on the healthier side like lentils.



Her baby daddy and MMA fighter boyfriend, Ali Khatibi kissing the actress' preggy belly. 


The couple is very excited and counting down towards the delivery date.

No comments:

Post a Comment